23rd September 2015, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Criteria for doing Internship in companies?

This is A.Rajeshwari Rao studying MCA final year with aggregation of 75% up to now. Please give me the details of internship for final year MCA students. What is the criteria for applying for internship in any companies?

can you please mail it to me

mailid:[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any eligibility criteria for doing internship in Infosys?
  2. Criteria for doing Internship in companies? -- [New]
  3. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? Criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  4. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What is the eligibility criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  5. List of companies providing internship for MCA students? What is the selection process and criteria to join the companies?
  6. Where can telecom students do internship? What is the eligibility criteria to do internship? List of companies with their contact details?
  7. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA student in Hyderabad? What is the criteria to apply for internship in any company?
  8. List of IT companies in which I can apply for the internship?
  9. List of companies in which I can apply for 6 months of internship in June while having 72% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 55% in b.Tech and done SQL certification and will go for DBA modules? Criteria for applying for internship?
  10. Detailed information about the companies with eligibility criteria which offers Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  11. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  12. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship?
  13. List of companies providing 4 weeks internship program in Chemical Engineering?
  14. Companies in which I can do internship after doing MCA? Procedure to get internship in those companies?
  15. List of companies providing one to three months internship in India? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  16. Is it possible for me to get internship even after having a arrear?
  17. Which core companies should I select for internship during ECE course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Where can computer science engineering students get internship? Eligibility criteria for internship? List of companies?
24th September 2015, 10:33 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Criteria for doing Internship in companies?

MCA is Master of Computer Application course so you have much option of many companies in India which provide Internship.

ELIGIBILITY FOR DOING INTERNSHIP IN COMPANY FOR MCA STUDENTS

** MCA degree with or pursing score more than 60% could apply for an internship.

** Candidates must have Mathematics as their main subject in 10+2.

** They need to clear the written exams and interview.

COMPANY OFFER INTERNSHIP TO MCA STUDENTS

** Hindustan Computer Limited
** Insperia Solutions
** Wipro
** Convergys
** Nicholas Piramal India Limited
** Mind Tree limited.
** Iken Solutions
** i-flex Solutions Ltd
** Cognizant Solutions private limited
** Accenture services private limited
** Infotech Enterprises Ltd
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?