14th November 2014, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about the companies with eligibility criteria which offers Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?

Hello
I am currently in B.Tech 5th semester pursuing computer science engineering from bangalore. I wanted to know about the summer internship opportunities given by some companies .how can I apply please send me information regarding the companies that provide summer internship including eligibility criteria and all the related information.

Related Questions:
  1. Summer internship in core companies for 5th semester ETC students?
  2. How may I get information about internship programs available for a B.Tech(ECE) 5th sem student?
  3. Detailed information about companies who offer Summer Internship for to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  4. Procedure and eligibility criteria for doing summer internship in any renowned organization?
  5. Detailed information about Railway Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech ME 4th semester student?
  6. Detailed procedure of getting summer internship in Tata Motors for 4th semester?
  7. Name of the companies providing Summer Internship for Polytechnic CSE student?
  8. Detailed information about the companies offering Internship programme in Hyderabad for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  9. Detailed information about the companies which offer Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  10. Detailed information about summer internship in ICICI or HDFC banks for MBA 2nd semester?
  11. One month Summer Internship in U.P. and Delhi NCR for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student? What is the format of the application form?
  12. Summer internship of 45 days for Civil engineer?
  13. What's the eligibility and procedure for doing internship in ISRO in summer? I'm a 4th sem B.Tech student from IIT Gandhinagar
  14. Which companies offer summer internship after 1st year of B.E. ? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to do internship in core companies? I am a 5th semester electronics and communication student
  16. Summer internship programme of 45 days with or without stipend for Civil engineering?
  17. Information about companies providing Summer Internship to 3rd year B.Tech student?
  18. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation?
29th January 2018, 11:05 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Detailed information about the companies with eligibility criteria which offers Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?

Details Regarding Companies Offer Internship for B.Tech CSE (Computer Science Engineering) student:-
  1. SAP Labs India Private Limited, Bangalore, Karnataka
  2. Infosys, Bangalore
  3. Tata Consultancy Services, Haryana

Oracle India Private Limited, Hyderabad

So these above mentioned are some of reputed companies offer internship for B.Tech computer science student. Here below are details regarding eligibility conditions to apply for internship in above companies:-
  • Applicant must pursuing computer science or information technology degree from recognized institute.
  • Applicant must be of creative and innovative thinking.
  • You must have excellent communication skills.
  • Applicant must posses leadership quality and is of adopt nature.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?