15th December 2013, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

CS along with internship is better without LLB?

Dear Sir,

If i do only CS and go for a job will i get better opportunities. (without a LLB degree)
I have done my BCOM in 2008, and since then working under a Practising Company Secretary (employment basis) .
I have cleared My CS executive course and now want to appear for final CS 4 subjects out of 8 along with my internship (Internship).

Related Questions:
  1. Information about Law Internship in Pune
  2. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  3. What is the right time to get internship for B.Tech? What happens if I don't get internship before the end of 4 years?
  4. I s it possible to do LLB through distance? What is the eligibility for LLB? Where are the colleges located for LLB?
  5. How to apply for Internship? How to get the chance for internship in good companies?
  6. Can CS undergoing student do LLB and M.Com
  7. Percentage required to take admission in 12th for LLB course?
  8. After LLB how much experience is required to become a counsel? What exams to appear?
  9. What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the duration of LLB exam? Time of admission in LLB?
  11. How to do LLB? What is the procedure, syllabus?
  12. Sample of Internship cover letter? Names of the companies which provide internship opportunities?
  13. Can I take admission in LLB in DU? I am preparing for MAT
  14. Which one is a good choice for me between joining 5 years LLB course directly and doing 3 year LLB course after completion o B.Com course?
  15. What should I choose between B.A LLB and BBA LLB?
  16. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship?
  17. Procedure to do law along with B.Com?
  18. Can I do LLB after completion of MA? Detailed Information regarding LLB course?
26th May 2015, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: CS along with internship is better without LLB?

I have done B.com LL.B so what job opportunities do i have right now. i am mainly trying for government job in Maharashtra. i have completed 29 years, Do i have any job vacancy in government sector. if yes what is the syllabus and criteria for the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?