24th May 2015, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

Is there internship programs available in ISRO after completion of 10th grade?

My name is Anjali. I have just completed my 10th board exam. i am interested in the field of space research.

my question in that are there internship programmes available in ISRO for students who had completed their 10th board exams??
i would be really grateful for your valuable information on the procedures,requirements and qualifications required for the internship on ISRO.

Thanking you,
Anjali R S

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship program at ISRO? I am doing M.Tech in VLSI and Embedded system
  2. How to do internship program in ISRO after doing M.Tech in VLSI and Embedded system?
  3. Eligibility for internship in ISRO for M.Sc Statistics student?
  4. Companies offering internship to 2nd year BE student? Is there any internship program in ISRO?
  5. How to do internship in ISRO after doing B.E? Procedure to apply for internship in ISRO -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Details of doing internship at ISRO? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I apply for an internship program at ISRO online? How can I get complete information regarding the same?
  8. Eligibility criteria dn procedure of doing internship in ISRO? Jobs available in ISRO for M.Sc Statistics student?
  9. How may I get details about ECE related summer internship programs? How can I apply for the internship programs?
  10. Do ISRO, DRDO, HAL or any other institutions provide internship programs for 2nd year students?
  11. Internship in ISRO for person working as Assistant Professor?
  12. Selection procedure of ISRO for 6 months internship?
  13. Are internship for 2nd year students available at DRDO,ISRO,HCL or any other institutes related to Aerospace?
  14. How can I do internship in ISRO if I am doing M.Tech studies?
  15. What is the procedure to apply for internship in ISRO?
  16. Is it possible for me to get summer internship in ISRO after completion of 3rd year Chemical Engineering?
  17. How may I get details about internship programs available for 3rd year B.Tech(IT) students? How to apply for the same?
  18. What kind of Internship programs are available for MCA student? When the application form will be released?
26th May 2015, 08:43 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there internship programs available in ISRO after completion of 10th grade?

ISRO stands for Indian space research organization does not offer internships programme.

As you are completed class 10 only, you are not eligible for any internships.

To do any internship in any field, one must complete his graduation course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?