14th November 2010, 10:20 PM
lionash72

After LLB how much experience is required to become a counsel? What exams to appear?

I am doing cs now ... and i want to do LLB... so am i exempted from internship in CS?? and after LLB how much experience is required to become a counsel... and what exams do i have to appear??

Related Questions:
  1. How can I go for LLB after doing MBA in HR? I have 1 year experience in HR
  2. What are the eligibility terms for LLB? what are the entrance exams needed to clear to get admission for LLB?
  3. Eligibility for Five Year LLB Course After 12th? Entrance exams, colleges, forms and percentage required?
  4. Is engineering diploma with experience equivalent to degree? LLB admission after diploma in Engineering with 10 years of experience?
  5. Percentage required to take admission in 12th for LLB course?
  6. Is LLB good for girls? Opportunities after completing LLB?
  7. What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance?
  8. What are the career options in LLB after MBA?
  9. How can I join law course after graduation with 43% marks?
  10. Where can I get the best counseling about LLB? From where can I get the alerts of the various entrance exams of LLB?
  11. List of colleges which offer LLB in Abroad? Entrance exams and cost of expenses?
  12. Three year LLB after graduation in commerce with 41.50% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I do LLB in 2015 from Yashwantrao Chavan Nasik being 29 years old?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria required for LLB? What is the salary offered to LLB holder?
  15. What is the qualification criteria required for pursuing LLB course from Meerut? -- [New]
  16. Can we do LLB exam after FSC(12th)? Qualifications required to do LLB?
  17. Percentage required in graduation for LLB? Can I get governemnt job if doing LLB after graduation?
  18. How to do LLB after doing MBA in marketing
17th June 2011, 09:02 AM
pronibeckham 23

Default Re: After LLB how much experience is required to become a counsel? What exams to appear?

5 years of experience I guess
I am a10ther so my answer might be wrong bt I am sure for it
17th June 2011, 09:04 AM
pronibeckham 23

Default Re: After LLB how much experience is required to become a counsel? What exams to appear?

5 years of experience I guess
I am a10ther so my answer might be wrong bt I am sure for it
18th June 2011, 07:05 AM
dineshpandiyan

Unhappy Re: After LLB how much experience is required to become a counsel? What exams to appear?

i don't know clearly but i think 3 to 6 years experience required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?