2nd March 2018, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Internship in Tech Mentro, NCR for an employee of TCS?

Respected Sir, I want to join Tech Mentro, NCR for doing internship in Android. I would like to know the full information in details. I have completed my B.E. and got placed in TCS. So, please inform me about the internship program.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Internship in Abakus IT Solutions Private Ltd, Delhi for an employee of TCS?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria for doing internship in TCS?
  3. Detailed information about Internship in NIIT Technologies for an employee of Cognizant?
  4. Detailed procedure to apply for an Internship during summer vacation in TCS for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  5. Detailed information about Internship of Tech Mahindra for BCA student?
  6. Detailed information about the Summer Internship in TCS for MBA 1st year student?
  7. Detailed information about internship in MNC companies?
  8. Whether TCS offer 2-3 months Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  9. How to do internship in companies like IBM, Wipro, TCS and Infosys?
  10. Benefits of doing Internship in TCS for B.Tech(IT) graduate? -- [New]
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS for B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?
  12. How can I apply for Internship in Telecom firms during summer vacation in Delhi and NCR being an ECE student?
  13. Detailed information about Internship in Aikon Telecom Pvt. Ltd. for B.Tech student?
  14. Detailed information about TCS On-Campus Interview for B.Tech(Information Technology) 2nd year candidate?
  15. Detailed information to apply for Internship in HCL, IBM, TCS, Wipro and Infosys for MCA fresher? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle while doing B.Tech IT?
  17. Information about companies and hospitals to do internship while doing B.Sc Bio Tech?
  18. Detailed information about Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester candidate?
24th March 2018, 07:33 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Internship in Tech Mentro, NCR for an employee of TCS?

Detailed Information about Internship in Tech Mentro, NCR:

Tech Mentro is one of the best training institutes that are located in Noida, Delhi/ NCR. Tech Mentro offers internship for candidates belong to below mentioned educational qualification background candidates.
* B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ BCA/ M.Sc ..etc.,

>> As you gave completed B.E, I can say that you are eligible to apply for Internship in Tech Mentro, NCR. Generally this company offers 4 and 6 weeks Live project based industrial summer training or sometimes 6 months training in .NET, Android, Java, PHP Technologies..etc.,

I suggest you to forward your latest updated resume mentioning all the skills that you have in it to the below mentioned email address.

Email ID: [email protected]

You can contact through the above mentioned email ID for more details and then act accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?