11th October 2016, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and eligibility to apply for an Internship in Cummins India?

I came to know that Cummins India is offering Internship. I want to know about the details of this Internship. Kindly provide me the details and tell me about the eligibility criteria to apply for this Internship.

Related Questions:
  1. Selection procedure for Internship in Cummins India? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Cummins India for M.Tech(IT) postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Whether Cummins India offer Paid Internship to M.Tech(IT) postgraduate? How much will be paid?
  4. Detailed information about the companies with eligibility criteria which offers Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  5. Detailed eligibility to apply for an Internship in ISRO for M.Sc(Statistics) 2nd semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for MD/MS in Singapore? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship programme for B.E. 3rd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What are the chances available to apply Summer Internship in ONGC? Detailed information about it? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I apply for Food Corporation of India AG-III(Accounts) recruitment? Detailed information and eligibility to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for Internship in CMC, Vellore? On what basis selection can be done?
  11. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for an Internship at C-DAC, Pune for M.E.(E&TC) student?
  12. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in L&T? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(EIE) final year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, India for B.Tech Aeronautical Engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Does Coal India Limited offer Project Internship? Detailed information about it?
  17. Detailed information about Global Banking Internship offered by HSBC?
  18. Detailed information about internship in MNC companies? -- [Most Discussed]
31st January 2018, 07:46 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and eligibility to apply for an Internship in Cummins India?

Candidates who have completed their graduation or are studying in their 2nd year and above are eligible to apply for internship. Candidates can visit the official website of the company and get the internship recruitment details. Candidates have to submit their resume with a cover letter to the HOD of the company. The company will shortlist the candidates according to their eligibility. Now they have to submit a NOC from their college at the admin department and follow the rest of their instructions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?