15th December 2013, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

DRDO internship application procedure?

Respected Sir,
I am a 3rd year B.Tech student in GOVT. RAJIV GANDHI INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY KOTTAYAM, KERALA. I want to apply for the summer internship in Jodhpur DRDO. So i kindly request you to give me guidance regarding the procedure of application to this internship.
My email id is [email protected].
THANKING YOU.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get DRDO forms for doing internship?
  2. Procedure for pursuing Summer Internship in DRDO while doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Procedure to do internship at DRDO while doing B.Tech ECE from Banasthali University?
  4. How to do internship with DRDO?
  5. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  6. How to do training in DRDO after doing 4 months internship
  7. Procedure of getting summer training in electronics companies? procedure for internship in electronics and telecommunication companies like bel,bsnl,all india radio,hal,ibm,wipro,ntpc,drdo? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get internship in DRDO while studying B.Tech ECE in 6th semester? Duration of the internship? Fee to be paid for it?
  9. Is it possible for computer science and engineering students to get admission in DRDO? How to apply for internship there?
  10. How to do summer internship in DRDO?
  11. Which internship should I opt internship in IOCL or DRDO Chandigarh? I am a student of 3rd year B.Tech with mechanical stream
  12. Date of conduct of entrance exam for ECE students? What is the criteria?
  13. How can I summer internship in BARC, CMERI(Durgapur), Shaha Institute of Technology, DRDO or in ISRO?
  14. Procedure to get internship? How to join internship programmes?
  15. Procedure for getting internship in L&T?
  16. How can I apply for internship and training in DRDO?
  17. What is the right time to get internship for B.Tech? What happens if I don't get internship before the end of 4 years?
  18. What is the procedure to apply for internship and coaching? Internship and coachings on C++?
10th March 2014, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: DRDO internship application procedure?

Hi I am studying B.tech 3rd year -second semester in Computer Science&Engineering.I Have interest to do Summer internship in DRDO during may-june,Is there any chance to get that,if possible please inform me the details about that.
my mail id:[email protected]
8th February 2015, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
Hi I am a 3rd year B.Tech student(Dept of Metallurgical and Material Engineering) in RAJIV GANDHI UNIVERSITY OF KNOWLEDGE TECHNOLOGIES BASAR (RGUKT-B) TELANGANA, I want to apply for the summer internship in Hyderabad DRDO. So i kindly request you to give me guidance regarding the procedure of application to this internship.
My email id is [email protected].
THANKING YOU.
9th February 2015, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Please, suggest me the list of core companies offering summer internship for 2 months for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year students in Hyderabad.
10th February 2015, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am persusing B.tech 3rd year Mechatronics Engineering.I Have interest to do internship in DRDO,Is there any chance to get that,if possible please inform me the details about that.
my E-mail id:[email protected]
16th March 2015, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am studying B.tech 3rd year -six semester in Computer Science&Engineering.I Have interest to do Summer internship in DRDO during june -july,Is there any chance to get that,if possible please inform me the details about that.
my mail id: [email protected]
5th April 2016, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I am a 3rd year B.Tech student of ece in Global Institute of Technology,Jaipur(RAJ). I want to apply for the summer internship in Jodhpur DRDO. So i kindly request you to give me guidance regarding the procedure of application to this internship.
My email id is [email protected]
THANKING YOU.
25th March 2022, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

i am studying Mechanical engineering second year at NIT Calicut. I am interested to do an internship in DRDO, please share the procedure how can I get internship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?