2nd November 2014, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Internship for BDS doctor in Haryana/Delhi? Procedure to apply?

hello
i have compeleted my 4th bds from hi-tech dental college,orissa.
i want to do internship in hariyana/delhi.
can you please tell me how and in which college i will do internship

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for internship in AIIMS after finishing BDS?
  2. Can I apply for MDS entrance exam if pursuing Internship being a BDS doctor?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in Central government colleges during final year of BDS
  4. List of colleges with fee and procedure to apply for Internship in Dentistry at New Delhi?
  5. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  6. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  7. How can I apply for Government Jobs being a candidate pursuing Internship for BDS?
  8. Which are the colleges in Kerala for doing internship after BDS in Tamil? I have completed 4 years BDS course in Tamilnadu
  9. What is the procedure to apply for internship and coaching? Internship and coachings on C++?
  10. Government hospitals where I can apply for internship after completing 4 years in BDS?
  11. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I apply for Dental PG entrance test after completing BDS internship?
  13. How to do internship in ISRO after doing B.E? Procedure to apply for internship in ISRO
  14. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  15. How to apply as a Junior Residential Doctor in leading hospitals in Delhi?
  16. List of government colleges that can be applied for one year internship? I've completed 4 years of BDS
  17. Does Airtel offers 6 weeks internship? Procedure to apply for it?
  18. How to apply for WHO, UNICEF after completing BDS with 1 year Rotatory Internship?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?