9th June 2014, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of training in Tata Motors for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student?

sir
I am a student of b.tech mechanical third year at ct group of institutions,jalandhar,punjab.
I want to do six month training in tata motors after completing my 6th sem so tell me the procedure how i get training in tata motors

12th June 2014, 11:21 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of training in Tata Motors for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student?

It is good that you are aiming to undertake a training course in Tata Motors being a Mechanical engineering candidate. You will not learn many new concepts but will also be able to witness the real world implementation of the theoretical concepts.

You need to contact the branch of TATA Motors where you want to pursue training. Get all the necessary details by writing to the HR department or contacting the HR department regarding the training. After that you need to submit the completely filled application form along with NOC letter from your college and Demand Draft of training fees to the concerned branch of Tata Motors.
26th September 2015, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of training in Tata Motors for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student?

Sir, My brother has completed his degree course in Mech engineering with first class with distinction from maharashtra. He is an aspirant to get professional job in TATA MOTORS at Sanand plant. Being a fresher, he want to do a short course relating to his job. So pls suggest the course name for your automobile industry. Thank you sir
22nd February 2016, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir,
This is Subhendu Biswal .I am pursuing my b.tech in mechanical branch and I am in my last year.sir plz tell me how could i apply for a job at tata motors.
13th March 2016, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

I prashanthkoban studying in 3rdyear mechanical engineering,i want to do industrial training in tata motors in summer vacation.So pls tell the procedure and fee structure as early as possible to me at gmail [email protected]
4th April 2016, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I am studing a 3rd year mechanical student sir i want to do industrial summer traning In tata motors plz tell me how could i apply in summer traning for tata moters at my gmail [email protected]
6th April 2016, 11:03 PM
ck01

Sir
I am b.tech 3rd mechanical engineering I want to industrial training tata motors
My email [email protected]
9th April 2016, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

hello gd evening sir ,my name is deepak baghel.i want to do traning in power plant of tata motors.so please help me for traning.my 10th and 12th percentage are 68.2 and 69.5%.and current percentage in b-tech till 3rd year is 65%.my email id and mobile number are [email protected] please reply
11th May 2016, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

I am 2nd yer mechnical student i want to training in tata motors .plz suggest me the advice and produre
To apply
22nd December 2016, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am student in b.tech 4th year mechanical engineering student . I wants 6 months intesive training in tata motors constantly .so please help me sir
2nd January 2017, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am 3rd year mechanical engineering student in B.tech . I want to summer vacation training in Tata Motor . Please suggest me the advice and produre
To apply
13th March 2018, 08:30 AM
rahulhada24

I am a student of b.tech mechanical third year at Aryabhatta college of engineering & research centre
I want to do three month training in tata motors after completing my 6th semester so tell me the procedure how i get training in tata motors
14th February 2019, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I am mechanical student 4th year. I want to training in tata motar
my email,[email protected]
11th May 2019, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir I rohit sharma from Alahabad. I completed my diploma fm ITI Chennai.i wanted to do job in Tata motors before I wanted to do training in varanasi please suggest me how could I contact
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?