8th January 2012, 11:07 AM
suyash26

What's the eligibility and procedure for doing internship in ISRO in summer? I'm a 4th sem B.Tech student from IIT Gandhinagar

Respected sir,
I am doing B.Tech from IIT Gandhingar. Currently I am in the 4th semester.
I want to do internship at isro in this summer. Can you please tell in detail what the procedure and the eligibility criteria required for applying for the internship.

Thank you,

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for the internship in ISRO, Delhi while doing B.Tech ECE 4th semester?
  2. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT during B.Tech Civil 3rd Year? Number of students they take for internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  4. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(IT) 4th semester student in Mysore/Bangalore?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL Bokaro for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  6. Eligibility for internship in ISRO for M.Sc Statistics student?
  7. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student in Karnataka?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 3rd year student?
  9. When does summer internship starts and ends?
  10. Whats the procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT while doing 3rd year engineering?
  11. Summer Internship in TCS, Bangalore for B.Tech(IT) 4th semester student?
  12. Which companies will be suitable to apply for internship which doing ECE 4th semester?
  13. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  14. When will the summer internship in BHEL notification is out? What is the procedure followed to apply for the same?
  15. What is the procedure followed to do summer internship in BSNL while doing 4th semester B.Tech ECE? -- [New]
  16. How to do summer internship/paid internship job in ISRO? I am a 2nd year student of department of Aerospace Engineering in IIT Kharagpur
  17. Construction companies for internship or summer training
  18. Companies which offers Summer Internship to MBA(Finance) 4th semester student in Bangalore?
13th March 2012, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the eligibility and procedure for doing internship in ISRO in summer? I'm a 4th sem B.Tech student from IIT Gandhinagar

respected sir/madam
Currently i am in 5th semister (eee). i want to do intership training in this summer in vtps or Ntpc what are the elligibilites,procedure for selecting,and how should we prepare for this training?
waiting for your response.
24th April 2012, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the eligibility and procedure for doing internship in ISRO in summer? I'm a 4th sem B.Tech student from IIT Gandhinagar

sir,
i am a student of 2nd year cse (4th sem)... i want to do internship from reputed institutions like iisc,isro..
please help me out...
7th June 2013, 02:34 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

Institute like ISRO, DRDO or BARC dont offer internship in 2nd year unless you have any source who can forward your CV to higher authority.

So you should try to find out your alumni, friends, relative working at good position in these companies and ask them to push your CV through them.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?