12th July 2015, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Details about summer training in Railways being a B.Tech second year student

I am a btech second year student.I want to do summer training in railways at Patna.Provide me the procedure to do training.

15th July 2015, 12:18 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about summer training in Railways being a B.Tech second year student

The Indian Railways provides theoretical and practical training to the candidates from undergraduate degree in mechanical engineering as well as professional courses to officers and supervisors of Indian Railways.

Procedure:

--> To get Training in Indian Railways, you have to get a training letter from your college

--> Submit it to the railway training department.

--> The Railway department then selects the candidates for training.

--> You can send the training letter to the personnel department or HR department of Indian Railways.

--> If you want to send your resume and training letter directly, then you can ask for a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from your college. Then send the NOC along with Resume to the HR department of the railway department.

--> If you are selected then the department will send you an acknowledgement letter which you must get it signed by the Head of your institution along with the college seal and send it back to the department along with the NOC you obtained.

After that you can start your training in Indian railways.

Documents Required:

--> Recent Passport size photographs of the candidate.

--> Request letter from concerned college duly indicating the required training duration & date.
15th July 2015, 03:30 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: Details about summer training in Railways being a B.Tech second year student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a btech second year student.I want to do summer training in railways at Patna.Provide me the procedure to do training.

For the Summer Training in the railways, you need to look for the vacancy in the training post whether it is vacant or not, because most of the seats are occupied as soon as it is left. Also, you need to apply for the Internship in the railway with all the document which is mentioned below :

1. Training Document.
2. NOC letter.
3. Resume.
4. Mark-sheet.

** After successful application, if your application is selected then you will be
called for the face to face interview.
16th July 2015, 12:57 AM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

Procedure:

--> To get Training in Indian Railways, you have to get a training letter from your college

--> Submit it to the railway training department.

--> The Railway department then selects the candidates for training.

--> You can send the training letter to the personnel department or HR department of Indian Railways.

--> If you want to send your resume and training letter directly, then you can ask for a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from your college. Then send the NOC along with Resume to the HR department of the railway department.

--> If you are selected then the department will send you an acknowledgement letter which you must get it signed by the Head of your institution along with the college seal and send it back to the department along with the NOC you obtained.

After that you can start your training in Indian railways.
18th July 2015, 09:45 PM
pointer01

For getting training in Railways you need to follow the procedure-

1-Firstly have a training letter from your college.
2-Go to the office of the railways at your place take the training application form.
3-Fill the application form and submit it with the training letter.
4-At the time of submission you have to deposit the registration fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?