7th August 2018, 03:53 AM
Unregistered

Details of BookMyTicket.com Business Development Internship

Hello, I have heard that BookMyTicket.com is offering Internship related to Business Development. Can anyone of you let me know about this Internship in details? Kindly let me know about the details immediately. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Duration of Business Development Internship offered in BookMyTicket.com? -- [New]
  2. Details of companies which offer internship in Web Development or PhP Development in Vadodara
  3. Requirements to apply for Business Development Internship in BookMyTicket.com? -- [New]
  4. Procedure to apply for Business Development Internship in BookMyTicket.com?
  5. Eligibility to apply for Business Development Internship in BookMyTicket.com?
  6. Software companies offering 1 year Training to BTech graduate in Bangalore?
  7. How to apply for internship being a final year BBA student?
  8. Where I can apply for internship if I am studying BBA?
  9. List of companies in Mumbai offering two month internship to BE Computer Science student
  10. Course structure and fee expenses of M.A.(Human Resource Management) in Bhaktavatsalam Memorial College for Women?
  11. List of companies offering 6 months Internship related to Web Development for B.Tech(CSE) 4th year student?
  12. Detailed information about Internship in HCL Career Development Centre for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  13. Details to do internship from Airports Authority of India for MBA in Aviation Business Management student?
  14. How much stipend is offered to Mobile App Development Interns in ImagiNET Ventures Pvt. Ltd.?
  15. Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering in VIA University College?
  16. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Where to apply for two months internship in Web Development?
  18. How to apply for internship in Hospitality at Indian Tourism Development Corporation? How they provide internship?
11th October 2018, 06:13 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of BookMyTicket.com Business Development Internship

BookMyTicket.com does offer 6 months duration of Business Development Internship. Selected interns are offered Rs. 5000/- per month as stipend by BookMyTicket.com. Candidate who are available for full time internship are eligible to apply. Candidate must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible. After successful completion of 6 months duration of internship, interns will get Internship Certificate, job offer and Informal dress code.
I would like to let you know that currently there is no requirements for Business Development Internship in BookMyTicket.com. Applications are closed for this internship now.
BookMyTicket.com website link is given below.
http://www.Bookmyticket.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?