24th February 2018, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Details to do internship from Airports Authority of India for MBA in Aviation Business Management student?

I am studying MBA in Aviation Business Management Program and want to do internship from Airports Authority of India. Please give me details regarding internship from here?

25th February 2018, 08:55 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details to do internship from Airports Authority of India for MBA in Aviation Business Management student?

Details to do Internship from Airports Authority of India:

There are several ways to do Internship from Airports Authority of India. You may do internship through,

> College referral

> Employee Referral

If you have any persons or referrals working in Airports Authority of India organization, then I would suggest you to ask him to refer you. So that, the entire process to apply for Internship takes less time.

You are required to contact HR department of the Organization and contact the manager for getting more details and get your application from there. So that, once you get your application you are required to come and meet the administrative office of the college. You need to take approval letter from your college's office and submit all those approval letter, updated resume and Internship application form in HR office of the organizations. The basic educational qualification required is Bachelor's Degree and as you are pursuing post graduation I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for doing Internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?