7th August 2018, 03:53 AM
Unregistered

Duration of Business Development Internship offered in BookMyTicket.com?

Hello, I am planning to apply for Business Development Internship in BookMyTicket.com. So, I want to know about the duration of this Internship. I have searched alot but unable to get the information. So, I want to know about it immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Duration of Software Development Internship offered in Intelogy Techno Solutions?
  2. List of companies in Mumbai offering two month internship to BE Computer Science student -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Details of BookMyTicket.com Business Development Internship
  4. List of best MNCs for internship in International Business? Duration of internship programme available?
  5. Requirements to apply for Business Development Internship in BookMyTicket.com? -- [New]
  6. How much stipend is offered to Mobile App Development Interns in ImagiNET Ventures Pvt. Ltd.?
  7. Procedure to apply for Business Development Internship in BookMyTicket.com?
  8. Eligibility to apply for Business Development Internship in BookMyTicket.com?
  9. Stipend offered in KlentySoft Inc. to Marketing Interns? Duration of Marketing Internship in KlentySoft Inc.?
  10. Details of Brand Ambassador Internship offered in Uber? Duration of this Internship?
  11. How to apply for internship being a final year BBA student? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Where I can apply for internship if I am studying BBA?
  13. Detailed information about Internship in HCL Career Development Centre for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  14. Details of companies which offer internship in Web Development or PhP Development in Vadodara
  15. List of companies offering 6 months Internship related to Web Development for B.Tech(CSE) 4th year student?
  16. What is the Internship duration of NTPC Ramagundam? How can I apply for Internship?
  17. Duration of Aerospace Internship in SAW R&D Pvt. Ltd.?
  18. How to transfer near Chandigarh or Mohali after being posted as TGT science in model school under RMSA?
11th October 2018, 06:00 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Business Development Internship offered in BookMyTicket.com?

BookMyTicket.com does offer 6 months duration of Business Development Internship. Applicant must be full time intern to be eligible for this internship. Also applicant must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible.
I would like to let you know that currently there is no requirements for Business Development Internship in BookMyTicket.com. Applications are closed for this internship now. Hence you can not apply for same at present.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?