8th February 2023, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Which document is required for internship training in reputed Fintech companies of India?

Which document is required for internship training in reputed Fintech companies of India?

9th February 2023, 12:28 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which document is required for internship training in reputed Fintech companies of India?

Please find below the list of documents which is required for internship training in reputed Fintech companies in India.

1) Original and photocopy of Mark sheet for academic qualification.

2) Two copies of your updated resume.

3) Two Passport size photographs.

4) Original and photocopy of PAN card and Aadhar card.
9th February 2023, 03:21 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which document is required for internship training in reputed Fintech companies of India?

The list of documents needed to apply for internship training in reputed Fintech companies in India is provided below.

1. Academic credentials' grade reports.
2. Two copies of your latest resume.
3. Two passport-size photos.
4. PAN and Aadhar cards, both original and copy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?