26th April 2012, 08:19 AM
anilambiton

Names of the companies offering internship? I want to undergo my summer project in reputed companies

I have to undergo internship for my summer project to any reputed company. Please tell the names of such companies who is offering internship. How should i approach?

Related Questions:
  1. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  2. Names of companies in Coimbatore for doing internship?
  3. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  4. Details of the reputed companies offering summer internship?
  5. Companies offering summer internship in Software Development?
  6. Companies offering Project and Internship related to Finance for MBA candidate in Chennai?
  7. List of institutes or companies offering summer internship for life science students in and around Chennai? -- [New]
  8. How to apply for summer internship project in HR in Pune?
  9. How to get enroll for Summer Training in reputed Construction Companies?
  10. How to undergo internship while doing 3rd year ECE for 2 months? Which companies should I go for?
  11. List of companies offering internships to NIT Jalandhar computer science students? How to apply for them? Is it easy to get in most reputed companies?
  12. Top companies hiring students for first internship in Singapore in Finance Department? Names of companies and location in which they are providing summer internship?
  13. Companies offering internship during summer leave for third year engineering students on projects where the requiremrnt is to work on weekdays? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  15. Names of the companies offering summer internship in civil engineering in Hyderabad
  16. List of companies I can apply for internship during my summer leave? I'm a 3rd year B.Tech(ECE) student
  17. List of companies providing free summer internships?
  18. Companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
1st June 2012, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the companies offering internship? I want to undergo my summer project in reputed companies

I have to do my internship after my MBA 2nd semester for 1 month in bangalore related to marketing sector ,it helps me a lot if company is providing stipend
16th February 2013, 02:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the companies offering internship? I want to undergo my summer project in reputed companies

i am 2year civil engineering student .this is my 4th sem. after the end of semester. any training is essential after the end of sem. so, where will i do my training ? i donot know . . i have no any source in any good company.please help me
1st September 2015, 07:15 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by anilambiton View Post
I have to undergo internship for my summer project to any reputed company. Please tell the names of such companies who is offering internship. How should i approach?
List of companies for Internship:-

1. Samsung, Maruthi Circle, G.T. Road, N R Mohalla, Rajendra Nagar, Mysuru, Karnataka
Phone: 0821 245 7705

2. REI Electronics, 323/C, Hebbal Industrial Estate, Hebbal, Ilavala Hobli, Karnataka
Phone: 0821 400 1800

3. Mega Electronics Company, No. 58, Old Bank Road, Opposite Hinkal Bus Stop, Hinkal
Gokulam 1st Stage, Gokulam, Mysuru, Karnataka, Phone: 0821 251 3761

4. Shariff's -2, C 1, 3 & 4 Rifah Commercial Complex, New Sayyaji Rao Road, Mysuru, Karnataka, Phone: 0821 426 2517

5. Pramukh Printech Solution, 758, 12th Main, New Kantharaj Urs Road, Kuvampu Nagar
Mysuru, Karnataka, Phone: 0821 234 3721
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?