2nd March 2018, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

In which semester I should apply for Internship of Training if pursuing B.Tech(ME) 2nd semester? Difference between Training and Internship?

Hello Sir, I am a student of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering 2nd semester. I want to know the exact time to apply for Training or Internship. After which semester I do training? Also I want to know the exact difference between these two training and internship?

Related Questions:
  1. In which semester I should apply for Internship of Training if pursuing B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd semester? Difference between Training and Internship?
  2. How to apply for Training/Internship in BHEL for EEE 4th semester? -- [New]
  3. Companies offering Internship to M.Tech(Computer Science) 2nd semester candidate? Procedure to apply?
  4. What is the procedure to be followed for applying internship in HAL?
  5. How to apply an Internship in PSU for M.Tech Production Engineering and System Technology 2nd semester student?
  6. Detailed eligibility to apply for an Internship in ISRO for M.Sc(Statistics) 2nd semester student?
  7. How can I apply for Internship in DRDL without any reference if pursuing B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester? Basis difference between Internship and Mini Project?
  8. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in DRDO while doing 7th semester?
  9. Companies offering internship to 3rd semester students?
  10. Eligibility to apply for 6 weeks Internship in BSNL, Nagpur for B.Tech(E&TC) 2nd year student?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for internship in HPTU after completion of MBA 2nd semester?
  12. Can I apply for an Internship being in 5th semester of MCA full time course? When internship openings will start?
  13. IT companies which offer 1 month Summer Internship to B.E. 4th semester student in Hyderabad?
  14. Summer Training/Internship programme for B.Tech ECE 2nd year student?
  15. What is the procedure followed for doing internship or training in Mumbai while doing final year B.E Civil Engineering?
  16. Companies offering free internship in MCA course while in 5th semester? List of companies providing industrial training? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the Internship duration of NTPC Ramagundam? How can I apply for Internship?
  18. Internship for 1 month in Delhi
14th March 2018, 11:50 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: In which semester I should apply for Internship of Training if pursuing B.Tech(ME) 2nd semester? Difference between Training and Internship?

The semester and duration of training depends on your curriculum or the university in which you are studying.

It is the university which asks you to get trained for a specific period of time and you follow that.

So, get informed about this from your college and apply accordingly.

The difference between training and internship is in a training, you are taught, but ina n internship, you are made to work in the companies enviornment.

You pay for the training, whereas the company pays you in an internship as you will be working for them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?