30th August 2016, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

List of reputed companies to apply for summer internship or training?

Sir/Mam,
Presently I am pursuing B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering.I would like to request your guidance regarding summer internship in any reputed company.I am now in 3rd year and will be on vacations for the whole of july and august month and would like to utilize my time in rigorous learning and doing productive work.
Sir/mam,I will be indebted to you for your hands of help..
Awaiting your response.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get enroll for Summer Training in reputed Construction Companies?
  2. List of best companies to do summer internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  3. List of reputed companies to apply for summer internship or training?
  4. List of companies offering internships to NIT Jalandhar computer science students? How to apply for them? Is it easy to get in most reputed companies?
  5. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  6. Companies offering 4-6 weeks Summer Internship/Training in Hyderabad for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student? Procedure to apply for it?
  7. What are the companies which provides Summer training and internship for civil engineering students?
  8. Summer internship training to MBA pursuing student at JABALPUR (M.P.)?
  9. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  10. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  11. List of best companies to get summer internship?
  12. List of companies providing free summer internships?
  13. List of companies to do summer internship training in Bhilai or Raipur?
  14. Is there any summer internships available for ECE students? -- [New]
  15. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Companies offering summer training or internship to B.Tech Aerospace Engineering students?
  17. How to apply for summer internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys in Bangalore?
  18. List of companies for summer training or internship?
1st September 2016, 10:29 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of reputed companies to apply for summer internship or training?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,
Presently I am pursuing B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering.I would like to request your guidance regarding summer internship in any reputed company.I am now in 3rd year and will be on vacations for the whole of july and august month and would like to utilize my time in rigorous learning and doing productive work.
Sir/mam,I will be indebted to you for your hands of help..
Awaiting your response.
List of reputed companies to apply for summer internship or training:-

1. Allindia Technologies, 5, Lower Rawdon Street, Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 2475 4136

2. InSync Tech-Fin Solutions Ltd., 5/2, 6th Floor, Poonam Building, Russel Street
Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 4000 1067

3. Elegant Systems Powerweb, HB 245, salt lake city, sector 3, Kolkata, West Bengal
Phone: 033 4004 3213

4. CMC Limited, 14, Strand Road, B B D Bagh, Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 2210 6325

5. MindEdge Solutions, Suite #10, 7th Floor, Shantiniketan Building, 8 Camac Street, Shreebhumi, Lake Town, Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 2282 1062
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?