15th June 2019, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Creative Content Development Internship in Viacom India LLP?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for Creative Content Development Internship in Viacom India LLP. So, I want to know about the documents which are essentially required for applying Creative Content Development Internship in this company. Kindly let me know about the documents as soon as possible.

16th June 2019, 07:44 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Creative Content Development Internship in Viacom India LLP?

Documents required to apply for Creative Content Development Internship in Viacom India LLP is given below :-

1)Application form

2)Updated Resume

3)Marksheet & Certificates of eductional qualification.

4)passport size photographs.

5)Identify proof i.e Aadhar card ,pan card etc
16th June 2019, 09:14 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Creative Content Development Internship in Viacom India LLP?

The list of documents required to apply for Creative Content Development Internship in Viacom India LLP is given below:

=)Updated resume
=)Educational Certificates with Xerox copies
=)Photographs
=)College ID
=)No Objection Certificate
=)Address proof
=)Experience letter(If applicable)

The last date to apply for Creative Content Development Internship in Viacom India is 27/06/2019.

You can check the website https://www.viacomindia.com for more details.
16th June 2019, 11:00 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Documents required to apply for Creative Content Development Internship in Viacom India LLP are;

Completed application form,

Copy of updated resume,

Photographs,

Original mark sheets from 10th to higher qualification,

Original photo ID proof ( Passport, PAN card, Driving license etc.),

Covering letter,

Recommendation letter (if any).
17th June 2019, 01:06 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply for Creative Content Development Internship in Viacom India LLP. So, I want to know about the documents which are essentially required for applying Creative Content Development Internship in this company. Kindly let me know about the documents as soon as possible.

Some of the documents required to apply for the Creative Content Development internship in the Viacom India LLP are given below:

Detailed Curriculum Vitae

Completely filled Application Form

Copies of Educational Certificates and Mark Statements

No Objection Certificate (if required)

Experience Certificate (if any)

Covering Letter

Recent Photograph
17th June 2019, 06:32 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the following documents that are required to apply for Creative Content Development Internship in Viacom India LLP .

1) Mark sheet and admit card of 10th class .

2) Mark sheet of 12th class.

3) If you have completed graduation degree, then you need mark sheet and certificate of graduation.

4) updated resume.

5) Colored Recent Photograph.

6) Any Government Id for address proof like Aadhar card or Voter card or
Passport.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?