20th October 2017, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

How to join ISRO for internship in Mechanical Engineering? When ISRO conducts internship programme?

Sir, I am studying in final year of Electrical Engineering course and wanted to do internship from ISRO. Please tell me when ISRO conducts internship programme for us? How to join for it?

Related Questions:
27th October 2017, 12:34 AM
ashfaquekhan316

Default Re: How to join ISRO for internship in Mechanical Engineering? When ISRO conducts internship programme?

In order to join ISRO internship program, you will have to complete your graduation from a recognized university first of all.

ISRO conducts an entrance test for admission of candidates in their organization. So, you will have to clear the examination in order to get admission in it.

There is no fixed date or month for the internship program fixed or specified anywhere, but generally it starts in the month of September and October.
27th October 2017, 04:53 PM
imtiazexpert

Default Re: How to join ISRO for internship in Mechanical Engineering? When ISRO conducts internship programme?

Internship program generally is conducted by ISRO in the month of September and October, however there is no such fixed date and month. It depends upon the organization need.

However, you should keep on looking for any such internship program notification in the official website of ISRO and should apply for the course at the earliest.
You will however have to complete minimum duration qualification of graduation in B.Tech(mechanical engineering) from a reputed university.

Below, however I have mentioned the official website link of ISRO, kindly have a look at it.

www.isro.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?