10th January 2019, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Energy Management Internship in Bigeta Energy Solutions, Bengaluru?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for Energy Management Internship in Bigeta Energy Solutions, Bengaluru. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship in Bigeta Energy Solutions, Bengaluru?

16th January 2019, 11:12 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Energy Management Internship in Bigeta Energy Solutions, Bengaluru?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply for Energy Management Internship in Bigeta Energy Solutions, Bengaluru. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship in Bigeta Energy Solutions, Bengaluru?

Candidates with BE/BTech or ME/MTech in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering with a good interest in energy efficiency, energy data analytics, thermal engineering, energy audit and sustainability & with knowledge and skills in MS-Office and English proficiency (spoken and written) are eligible to apply for the Energy Management internship in Bigeta Energy Solutions, Bengaluru. Candidates with very good verbal and written communication skills are preferred for the Energy Management internship. Candidates with knowledge and experience in data analytics, green buildings, simulation tools, automation, renewable energy, etc. will be added advantage for the Energy Management internship in Bigeta Energy Solutions, Bengaluru.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?