16th November 2018, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Graphic Design Internship in Indian Council of Food and Agriculture?

Dear friends, can anyone of you let me know that what are the documents required for applying Graphic Design Internship in Indian Council of Food and Agriculture? I am interested to so an Internship in Indian Council of Food and Agriculture. So, I want to know about the required documents. Please help me to know about the documents asap.

11th December 2018, 03:25 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Graphic Design Internship in Indian Council of Food and Agriculture?

Indian Council of Food and Agriculture does offer 6 months duration of part time job/internship for Graphic Design interns. Last date to apply for that internship is 20 December 2018. Documents required to apply for Graphic Design Internship in Indian Council of Food and Agriculture is given below.

Duly filled application form,

Latest resume,

Mark sheets and certificates,

Photo identity proof (Passport, Pan card, Driving license etc.).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?