22nd July 2019, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Test Engineering internship in Eswar Solution Bangalore?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for Test Engineering internship in Eswar Solution Bangalore. So, I want to know about the documents which are essentially required for applying Test Engineering internship in this company. Kindly let me know about the documents as soon as possible.

24th July 2019, 01:00 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Test Engineering internship in Eswar Solution Bangalore?

Documents required to apply for Test Engineering internship in Eswar Solution Bangalore;

Latest and updated resume

2 photos (passport size)

Mark sheet of class 10th

Mark sheet of class 12th

Mark sheet of bachelor's degree/PG, provisional or degree certificate

Original photo ID proof (passport/PAN card/driving license etc.)

Experience letter (if any)
24th July 2019, 09:57 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Test Engineering internship in Eswar Solution Bangalore?

Documents required to apply for Test Engineering internship in Eswar Solution Bangalore is given below :-

1. Passport Size Candidate's Photos (02 Copies).

2. SSC/Matriculation Marks Sheet and proof of date of birth.

3. HSC/Intermediate Marks Sheet.

4. Graduation Marks Sheet.

5. PAN and Aadhar Card of candidates (Compulsory).

The duration of the Test Engineering internship in Eswar Solution Bangalore would be of 6 months with full time in office Training.

For more information visit (http://www.eswarsolutions.com)
25th July 2019, 12:58 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the Documents that are required to apply for Test Engineering internship at Eswar Solution in Bangalore.

1. Original and photocopy of Mark sheet for 10th, 12th and Graduation.

2. Original and photocopy of any government ID proof like Aadhar card or Voter card or Passport.

3. Recent passport size colored photograph.

4. Updated resume.

5. If you have any skill related certification then you need to upload the original copy for applying to this internship.
25th July 2019, 05:57 PM
pagolworld

Documents required:--

10th and 12th marksheets,

Updated resume,

Certificates

Recommendations letter (if any)

Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?