22nd July 2019, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for Corporate Social Relation internship in Youth For Seva Delhi?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to do an internship related to Corporate Social Relation in Youth For Seva Delhi. I want to know what are the skills essentially required for applying and doing this kind of internship over there?

24th July 2019, 01:21 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Corporate Social Relation internship in Youth For Seva Delhi?

Youth For Seva Delhi is offering Corporate Social Relation internship for a period of 6 months. The essential skills which is required to apply for Corporate Social Relation internship in Youth For Seva Delhi are;

Knowledge of MS-Office,
Knowledge of MS-Word,
Knowledge of MS-PowerPoint,
Knowledge of MS-Excel
English proficiency (Written and oral both)

Last date to apply for the internship is 4 August 2019.
24th July 2019, 09:29 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Corporate Social Relation internship in Youth For Seva Delhi?

Following Skills are required to apply for Corporate Social Relation internship in Youth For Seva Delhi.

1)Candidates must have Excellent written and verbal communication skills

2)Candidates must have Strong critical thinking skills

3)Candidates must have a ability to self direct work and manage independent deadlines

4)Candidates must have Flexibility and adaptability to change

5)Candidates must have Computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint

For more information visit on (http://www.youthforseva.org)
24th July 2019, 10:48 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the required skill set to apply for Corporate Social Relation Interns at Youth For Seva in Delhi.

Skill :-
======
1) You must have knowledge in MS-Office.

2) You should have knowledge in MS-Word.

3) You should be excellent in MS-PowerPoint.

4) You must have knowledge in MS-Excel.

5) You should be good in Report Writing.

6) You should have proficiency in English (Both spoken and written).
25th July 2019, 06:02 PM
pagolworld

Skills required:-

>> Applicants should have knowledge MS-Office, MS-Word, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Excel (Learn MS-Excel),

>> Applicants should know about Report Writing, English Proficiency (Spoken) (Learn Business Communication) and English Proficiency (Written)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?