4th November 2015, 03:14 AM
Unregistered

Does Amazon offer Internship to MBA(Marketing) 3rd semester student?

Hello Guys,
I am a MBA 3rd semester student studying Marketing. I want to do internship for 2 months. My preferable company is Amazon. Because now, online retailers are ruling so I have chosen Amazon. Can you tell me Amazon is going to give internship for me or not?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which offer Internship for MCA 3rd semester student in Kolkata?
  2. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Structural Engineering) 6th semester student
  3. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Infosys for MBA 3rd semester student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in HAL, India for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd semester student?
  6. List of companies which offer Winter Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 5th semester candidate in Pune, Mumbai and Thane?
  7. FMCG Companies which offer Intership to MBA(Marketing) 3rd semester candidate?
  8. List of Multinational Companies which offer Free Internship to MCA 2nd semester student?
  9. Eligibility to apply for Winter Internship in HAL for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd semester student?
  10. How to apply for summer internship in BHEL being 3rd semester EEE student?
  11. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  12. Will there be any International Internship available for me being a candidate of pursuing 3rd semester of Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Suitable topics to do Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd semester student?
  14. Does Tata Group offers Internship to MBA(Human Resource) 3rd semester student?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for Internship being a MCA 3rd semester student?
  16. Can I apply for Internship in DRDO Hyderabad during summer vacations having 2 backlog in 3rd semester being a Mechatronics student?
  17. Construction companies offering Internship to B.E.(Civil Engineering) 3rd semester student in New Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  18. List of companies providing internship(full semester) to a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
7th November 2015, 10:21 PM
singla420

Default Re: Does Amazon offer Internship to MBA(Marketing) 3rd semester student?

No, Amzone is not giving any type of internship for 3rd semester student. They only prefer the complete graduation candidate. And there is also not so much easy to select un Amzone to select for that company you have to pass many of the rounds. And it is a multi national company they have no such times for giving 2 monthes training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?