14th November 2014, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Does B.Sc Internship has been reduced to 6 months in Kerala?

hello
i have heard a news that bsc
internship in kerala reduced to 6 months,,,
can you tell me that is right news?????
please tell me about it immediately
waiting for your reply

Related Questions:
  1. Two months internship in M.Tech Mechatronics?
  2. All India PGMEE vs. DNB? For DNB, 9 months internship is required or 1 year internship?
  3. Which companies are offering 2 months internship for mechanical engineering students? Procedure to apply for internship BHEL Hyderabad?
  4. Selection procedure of ISRO for 6 months internship?
  5. Internship opportunities of few months for Computer engineer in Pune?
  6. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to apply for 2 months Internship in Bangalore for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  8. Where can I do internship other then Azeezia college of Dental Sciences and Research, Kerala?
  9. List of companies providing one to three months internship in India? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  10. How to do summer internship for 3 months? I am a 3 years UG student of RGUKT
  11. How to undergo internship while doing 3rd year ECE for 2 months? Which companies should I go for?
  12. Information regarding the internship that I can apply for after completing B.Tech Civil? Which companies are offering internship for a period of 2 months?
  13. Companies offering two months Internship programme in Bangalore for M.Tech(Mechatronics) student?
  14. Procedure to get 10 months internship in MNC?
  15. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  16. Way to go Abroad for 6 months internship?
  17. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  18. In which colleges should I apply for 6 months internship programme in the field of Nanotechnology during January and May?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?