3rd January 2018, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Does BHEL provide internship for MBA Finance? How can I do internship?

I am pursuing MBA Finance and wiling to do internship from BHEL. Please tell me does the BHEL provides internship for MBA Finance? How can I do internship?

8th January 2018, 09:36 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does BHEL provide internship for MBA Finance? How can I do internship?

Yes, you can apply for internship in BHEL, you just have to contact the HR department of the company and request them to provide you the details of the training and the application process. You have to submit an internship request application with your resume at the admin department. Now they will guide you completely about the internship and you have to follow their instructions carefully.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?