4th July 2016, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for an Internship from BHEL?

Respected sir, I am doing Mechanical Engineering and I am in 3rd year. After completion of it I want to do internship from BHEL. Please, tell me how can I apply for Internship in BHEL?

6th July 2016, 12:13 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for an Internship from BHEL?

Procedure to apply for internship in BHEL :-

1. You can take help of any employee of BHEL especially of senior level and apply for internship through his/her referral. This is the best way since referred candidates are always given higher preference.

2. You can also contact the concerned branch of BHEL through offline mode, get the application form for internship opportunities, fill it up correctly and submit it along with the requisite documents. There is no online provision of application for internship in the field of mechanical engineering in BHEL.
7th July 2016, 12:23 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir, I am doing Mechanical Engineering and I am in 3rd year. After completion of it I want to do internship from BHEL. Please, tell me how can I apply for Internship in BHEL?
The candidates need to get an approval letter from the Training & Placement Department of their respective college. The letter along with the resume can be addressed to General Manager, Human Resource Development Centre, BHEL . The process of hiring intern is subject to the availability of the guides. You can find the application form in the BHEL website also. The Official website Link
27th July 2020, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Can a 2nd year biomedical engineering student get internship in bhel or others like that? Please let me know.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?