3rd January 2018, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

How to approach Aftek Limited for internship in ECE?

Hello, I am studying B.Tech ECE in Mumbai and currently in 3rd year of course. Now I want to do internship from Aftek Limited. Please tell me how to approach for internship?

Related Questions:
  1. Does National Instruments Limited offer internship to ECE students?
  2. How should I approach the companies providing internship to B.Tech ECE students? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Whom to approach for internship in ECE from Arise India?
  4. Branch of Tata Steel Limited in Jaipur? How to approach for internship in Mechanical engineering stream?
  5. How should 2nd year B.Tech students approach for internship in BSNL office?
  6. How to approach NTPC Limited for internship in Electrical Engineering?
  7. How to approach Bajaj Auto Limited company for internship in Automobile Engineering?
  8. Where should I prefer internship? How to approach for internship in Satellite Communication field?
  9. Can final year B.Tech Electrical engineering student do internship in Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited? How to approach for internship?
  10. Criteria to do one month internship in ECE from Hindustan Electronics Limited?
  11. Does the Havells Limited provide training to BE ECE candidate? Procedure to get internship from this company?
  12. Internship details of BEL for B.Tech(ECE) graduates?
  13. How to apply for internship in Bharat Electronics Limited after ECE? How do they provide internship programme?
  14. Minimum duration of summer internship for final year B.Tech (ECE) students?
  15. How to approach Bajaj Auto Limited for job being a Mechanical Engineer?
  16. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Bharat Electronics Limited for ECE 7th semester student? -- [New]
  17. What are the ways to follow to approach for getting internship while doing B.Tech course?
  18. How to approach for internship in Banking sector?
7th January 2018, 09:38 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to approach Aftek Limited for internship in ECE?

Procedure to approach Aftek Limited for doing Internship:

In order to do Internship from Aftek Limited, you are required to search for the referals for you if any. Because, through referral section you will be able to get permission to do Training or Internship from the Aptek Limited Company.

If you don't have any referral working there then I would suggest you to contact HR department of the company and ask for the further proceeding. Application forms of the Internship can be obtained from HR section and fill up the form with all the required details. And then, you are required to get approval letter from your college's administrative office. Now, you are required to submit all those related documents in HR office of Aftek Limited. Once after scrutiny, you will be notified in due course about your Internship and then you can join their program. I am providing you some other details or contact details if you are willing to get more information.

Click here for contact details

Click here for Careers Section
8th January 2018, 09:40 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to approach Aftek Limited for internship in ECE?

First of all you have to prepare a resume and write an internship request application in which you have to mention the area of your training. Now you have to address the application and resume to the HR department of the company. The company will shortlist the candidates according to their eligibility. If you fulfill all the eligibility of the company, then you can start your training.

Add: 216/A, Second Floor, Prabhadevi Industrial Estate, Shivaji ParkThe Enterprises Co-operative Society Ltd, 408, Veer Savarkar Marg, Prabhadevi, Dadar West, Dadar, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400025, ph - 022 2421 1706
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?