7th March 2018, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Power Finance Corporation offers Internship to MBA(Finance) student? Eligibility to apply?

Sir, I am studying MBA in Finance. I am interest to do my final year project internship in Power Finance Corporation. Can you tell me I am eligible or not? PFC provides internship or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Shipping Corporation of India offers Internship to BTech(Electrical Engineering) student? Eligibility to apply?
  2. Shipping Corporation of India offers Internship to MBA(Logistic Management) student? Eligibility to apply?
  3. What is the procedure to apply for internship in Andhra Pradesh power generation corporation?
  4. Does Uranium Corporation of India Ltd. offer an Internship in BTech Metallurgical student? -- [New]
  5. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Chennai Petroleum Corporation for Chemical final semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility to apply for 1 month Internship in DRDO for MBA(Finance) student?
  7. Procedure to do two months internship from Dewan Housing Finance Corporation?
  8. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for BTech Mechanical 3rd year student?
  9. Does Boeing Internship Corporation of India, Delhi offer Internship to BTech Electrical 4th semester student?
  10. How to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland for MBA(Finance) student? Eligibility to apply?
  11. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd for BTech Mechanical candidate?
  12. Where Oracle Corporation offers Internship for BTech(Computer Engineering) in India?
  13. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Cochin Shipyard Ltd. for MBA-Finance 3rd semester student?
  14. Eligibility to apply for Internship in HDFC Bank for MBA(Finance) student?
  15. How to do at least six month internship from Nuclear Power Corporation of India in Electrical Engineering?
  16. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Rajiv Gandhi Combined Cycle Power Plant for BTech Mechanical 3rd year student?
  17. Companies offering Internship to MBA(Finance) student in Chennai/Kerala?
  18. How can I apply for an Internship in Uranium Corporation of India Ltd. being a Chemical final year student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?