15th April 2017, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Does Cipla conducts exam for internship in 7th semester of B.Pharmacy? Eligibility criteria for it?

I am studying in 7th semester of B.Pharmacy and want to do internship from Cipla. I want to know will I have to write exam for it? Eligibility criteria for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Unitech Pvt. Ltd. for B.E. Civil 7th semester student?
  2. Eligibility to do Internship in HCL Technologies, Noida for B.Tech 7th semester student?
  3. Is it possible to get internship in companies while doing 7th semester B.E Mechanical?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS for B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?
  5. Is there any eligibility criteria for doing internship in Infosys?
  6. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 7th semester student in Hyderabad?
  7. Am I eligible to attend Syntel On-Campus Drive with 66% in 10th, 84% in 12th and 60% with 3 backlogs in B.Tech?
  8. Can I do internship in electrical and electronics engineering companies while doing my 7th semester?
  9. Detailed information about Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester candidate?
  10. Procedure to apply for an Internship in MNC companies for Telecommunication 7th semester student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.Tech(Aircraft Engineering) 7th semester student?
  12. Internship in MNC companies being in 7th semester in ISE branch?
  13. How to do Internship after studying 7th semester B.E?
  14. How can I apply for Internship being a B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 7th semester candidate?
  15. Where to get semester internship in an IT company in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Does IBM offer Internship to B.Tech(IT) 7th semester student?
  17. Which companies in Noida offers one month winter internship to B.Tech 7th semester student?
  18. List of companies offering 1 month Internship to IT 7th semester student in Chennai? How to approach them?
22nd April 2017, 02:08 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Cipla conducts exam for internship in 7th semester of B.Pharmacy? Eligibility criteria for it?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to apply for the Internship while your are pursuing 7th semester of B.Pharmacy course.

Yes, candidates who are pursuing their final year are not eligible to participate in doing Internship.

Candidates must have successfully passed and completed the course in order to be eligible for doing Internship in Cipla.

So I suggest you first complete B.Pharmacy course in order to be eligible for doing Internship in Cipla.

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?