24th May 2016, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Does HPCL offer Internship to B.E. Petroleum 3rd year student?

Hello,
I am studying B.E. in Petroleum Engineering. Right now I am in my 3rd year and I want to do an Internship now. I would like to know that does HPCL provide Internship to the pursuing candidate? Because I have heard that they are providing Internship to the graduates. Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  2. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.E.(Petroleum Engineering) student in Hyderabad?
  3. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
  4. How can I apply for Internship in PSU being a B.Tech(Petroleum Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech 3rd year student in Coimbatore?
  6. List of companies offering Winter Internship to B.Tech(Petroleum Engineering) 3rd year student in Hyderabad and Bangalore?
  7. Companies offering Internship to Petroleum students in Delhi?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, BPCL, HPCL, IOCL, GAIL, NTPC and IIT for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  9. Internship options except ONGC for Petroleum engineering?
  10. How can I apply for 3 months Summer Internship in GAIL being a B.Tech(Petroleum Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. List of companies offering Petroleum engineering internship during summer vacation for 2 months in Hyderabad?
  12. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  13. Companies which offer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Kerala?
  14. What should I do to get internship in companies?
  15. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Nagpur
  16. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  17. List of companies that offer summer internship for 3rd year ECE students -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Mizoram?
25th May 2016, 07:42 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does HPCL offer Internship to B.E. Petroleum 3rd year student?

Yes, you are eligible to do Internship in HPCL being a B.E 3rd Year Candidate. I suggest you go through the below link for more details of Internship, Training and Development.

> Summer Internship/ Training:

* Candidates undergoing Graduate or Post Graduate Professional courses from reputed institutes are eligible to do Internship in HPCL.

* Candidates will be engaged in Internship for a period of 6 to 8 weeks during April-June every year.

* As you are pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech, I am sure you are eligible to do Internship. I suggest you to go through the Recruitment or Career Section of HPCL website to get latest details of Internship program or you may directly contact the HR Department.

Click here for More Details
26th May 2016, 10:41 AM
san2deep11

Default Re: Does HPCL offer Internship to dual degree Mechanical 3rd year student?

I m sandeep Singh form 3rd student in mechanical .. I m internship from HPCL coz it very important from me ... I need something different plant ...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?