14th June 2015, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Internship in PSU being a B.Tech(Petroleum Engineering) 3rd year student?

Hello All,
I am a 3rd year student of B.Tech(Petroleum Engineering) and I want to do Internship in PSU. Can you tell me how can I apply for Internship at PSU?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in PSU for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  2. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  3. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in Google for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  6. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship programme for B.E. 3rd year student?
  7. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  8. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL and ISRO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in government sector specially in BHEL for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. How to get summer internship? I am a student of 3rd year B.E chemical engineering student -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  12. How to apply for internship when I am in my final year with 9.4 GPA?
  13. Procedure to apply for 2 months Summer Internship in IOCL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  14. Criteria and time for applying summer internship in PSU?
  15. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  16. How to do internship of 1 year after passing B.E 3rd year?
  17. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.E.(EE) 3rd year student?
  18. Formalities to apply for Internship in BSNL, Tirupati for B.Tech(Control Engineering) 3rd year student?
15th June 2015, 08:21 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Internship in PSU being a B.Tech(Petroleum Engineering) 3rd year student?

Its your right time to pursue your summer training. Being a 3rd year student you should have a good knowledge about your core field.

Here i am listing a brief procedure for getting training in PSU.

First of all you have to apply in your college.

Your college will provide you a recommendation letter for the training in any of the company.

You have to submit this recommendation letter in the training section of the any PSU along with the application form if available there.

They will submit your application and give you a date for the declaration of shortlisted candidates list.

See the shortlisted list.

If your name is on the display board then you can start your tarining.
15th June 2015, 07:26 PM
reconnect

Default Re: How can I apply for Internship in PSU being a B.Tech(Petroleum Engineering) 3rd year student?

Hey....

PSUs like ONGC,SAIL,NTPC and other navratnas offer summer internship.For doing the summer internship in such PSUs you need to contact to the HR of these companies.They will tell you the procedure for applying the internship. Because the different companies has it own different procedure for applying the internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?