25th February 2016, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offering Petroleum engineering internship during summer vacation for 2 months in Hyderabad?

Dear Friends,
I am the student of Petroleum Engineering student of 6th semester. Now, I have been allowed by the college for doing Internship but only for 2 months. So, I can know the list of companies that offer summer internship in Hyderabad for me?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.E.(Petroleum Engineering) student in Hyderabad?
  2. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of companies offering Winter Internship to B.Tech(Petroleum Engineering) 3rd year student in Hyderabad and Bangalore?
  4. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  5. List of Computer Science based companies providing internships in Hyderabad for 2 months?
  6. List of companies offering Summer Internship for 2 months to B.Tech(CSE) student in Visakhapatnam and Vijaywada?
  7. Which companies are offering 2 months internship for mechanical engineering students? Procedure to apply for internship BHEL Hyderabad?
  8. List of core companies offering Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates in Hyderabad? How to apply?
  9. How to apply for summer internship for 2 months? What are the companies offering internship in Hyderabad
  10. List of the companies providing internship in Hyderabad?
  11. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  12. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 7th semester student in Hyderabad?
  13. List of companies available in Hyderabad to do Summer internship?
  14. Core Companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months Summer Internship for Mechanical students? How to apply for this Summer Internship in these companies?
  15. Which companies are offering winter internship in Petroleum field?
  16. Companies offering Internship to Petroleum students in Delhi?
  17. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  18. List of construction companies in Hyderabad offering summer internships to B.Tech students of civil branch?

1st March 2016, 11:08 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering Petroleum engineering internship during summer vacation for 2 months in Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
I am the student of Petroleum Engineering student of 6th semester. Now, I have been allowed by the college for doing Internship but only for 2 months. So, I can know the list of companies that offer summer internship in Hyderabad for me?
List of the companies for internship for B.Tech (Petroleum Engineering) student in Hyderabad:-

1. Sagar Petroleums Limited, Plot No-s-3, & 4, Apiic Complex, Auto Nagar, Auto Nagar
Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 040 2412 0466

2. Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd, 111 Chandralok Complex, 1st Floor, Sarojini Devi Road, Secunderabad, Mahatma Gandhi Rd, Ramgopalpet, Telangana, Phone: 040 6690 8064

3. Gowra Petrochem Private Limited, C-14, A-co-operative Industrial Estate, Balanagar, Balanagar, Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 040 2387 0303

4. Ahuja Oil Corporation, 112, Bommanahalli Hosur Road, Bommanahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2563 5606

5. Oks Speciality Lubricants (India) Private Limited, 3rd Floor, Silver Jubilee Block, 3rd Cross, Mission Road, Mission Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4124 0201

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?