17th September 2015, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for 3 months Summer Internship in GAIL being a B.Tech(Petroleum Engineering) 3rd year student?

Hi,
I am a B.Tech 3rd year student studying Petroleum Engineering and I want to do Summer Internship in coming summer at GAIL for 3 months. How can I apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Summer Internship for 2 months in SAIL, Tamil Nadu for B.Tech(Metallurgical & Materials Engineering) 3rd year student?
  2. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for 2 months Summer Internship in IOCL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. Which Electronics Companies I can apply for Summer Internship in Rajasthan being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  5. Where can I apply for summer internship for 1-2 months? I am a 3rd year B.Tech undergraduate
  6. How to get summer internship? I am a student of 3rd year B.E chemical engineering student
  7. How to do summer internship for 3 months? I am a 3 years UG student of RGUKT
  8. Companies which offers 2 months Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  9. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in government sector specially in BHEL for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. List of companies which offer 2 months Paid Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. How to do summer internship if I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year computer science
  12. Information about summer internship for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  13. How to apply for internship in GAIL?
  14. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  15. In which companies can I apply for summer internship while doing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in Bangalore? How should I proceed? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
  17. Companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? How to apply for it?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Kolkata/Howrah for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
16th September 2017, 01:00 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for 3 months Summer Internship in GAIL being a B.Tech(Petroleum Engineering) 3rd year student?

First of all you have to contact your college regarding the internship in GAIL. They will talk with the head of the company and manage you the permission for internship. Now to have to write an application requesting about the internship and also get a recommendation letter from your college. Now you have to attach the application with the recommendation letter and send it along with your resume to the HOD of the company. If you get selected then you have to visit the company and follow their instructions to complete the selection procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?