13th September 2015, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Does IIT-Kanpur offers Winter Internship to B.E.(Electrical Engineering) 7th semester student?

Hi Sir,
I came to know that IIT Kanpur is providing Internship to B.E. candidates. I am looking for an Internship in this Winter. So, is this a correct information or not? I am student of Electrical Engineering department studying in 7th semester.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Winter Internship for B.Tech(IT) final year student? Procedure to apply for Internship in IIT, Kanpur?
  2. List of companies which offer Winter Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student in Gurgaon?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 7th semester student?
  4. List of companies offering Winter Internship to B.Tech(Biotechnology) 7th semester student in Trivandrum?
  5. L&T Surat offers summer internship or not?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.Tech(Aircraft Engineering) 7th semester student?
  7. Eligibility to apply for Winter Internship in HAL for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd semester student?
  8. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 7th semester student in Hyderabad?
  9. Detailed information about Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester candidate?
  10. Companies offering 1 month Summer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 7th semester student in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Where to get semester internship in an IT company in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, Bangalore for B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) 7th semester student?
  13. Can I do internship in electrical and electronics engineering companies while doing my 7th semester?
  14. How can I apply for Internship being a B.E.(Computer Science & Engineering) 7th semester student in Bangalore?
  15. List of companies which offers Winter Internship to B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  16. List of companies which offer Winter Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 5th semester candidate in Pune, Mumbai and Thane?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS for B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?
  18. How to do winter internship in IIT? I am a student of NIT Srinagar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?