14th April 2019, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Marketing Internship in Knight Frank India Private Limited?

Dear Sir, I am interested to do an Internship in Knight Frank India Private Limited. I have heard that this company is providing an Internship related to Marketing. I would like to know about the requirements for applying this Internship in Knight Frank India Private Limited. Waiting for your reply!

15th April 2019, 01:35 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Marketing Internship in Knight Frank India Private Limited?

The requirements to apply for Marketing Internship in Knight Frank India Private Limited are as follows:-

1)You should be from Ballari, Chennai, Hosur, Tirupati, Vellore, Salem, Chittoor and neighboring cities.

2)You should have relevant skills and interests.

3)You should have the knowledge of MS-Office, MS-PowerPoint and MS-Excel.

4)You should have excellent communication skills to perform your job effectively.

You can visit the website http://knightfrank.com for more information.
15th April 2019, 07:06 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Marketing Internship in Knight Frank India Private Limited?

The requirements to apply for Marketing Internship in Knight Frank India Private Limited are as follows:-

1)You should be available for full time (in-office) internship for 6 months duration.

2)You should be from Chennai, Ballari, Hosur, Tirupati, Salem, Vellore, Chittoor and neighboring cities.

3) You should have good communication skills.

4)You should have relevant skills and interests like knowledge of computer.

You will get the benefits of Certificate and 5 days working in a week during the Internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?