13th April 2019, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Does Sid Farm Private Limited offer Agriculture & Food Engineering Internship?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am studying in BTech with Mechanical Engineering. I am a final semester student and after completing my BTech I want to apply for an Agriculture & Food Engineering Internship in Sid’s Farm Private Limited. I just want to know that this company will offer an Agriculture & Food Engineering Internship?

15th April 2019, 12:03 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Sid Farm Private Limited offer Agriculture & Food Engineering Internship?

Yes, Sid Farm Private Limited offer Agriculture & Food Engineering Internship.
The duration of the Internship is of 3 months. You will get stipend of Rs.6000 per month.

Skills Required:-
1)You should have excellent communication skill.
2)You should have strong command on Chemistry.

You will perks like Certificate, Letter of recommendation and Job offer after successful completion of the Internship.
15th April 2019, 07:24 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Sid Farm Private Limited offer Agriculture & Food Engineering Internship?

Yes, Sid Farm Private Limited offers Agriculture & Food Engineering Internship. However, as of now, there is no vacancy for the Agriculture & Food Engineering Internship.

You can upload your resume on the official website of Sid Farm Private Limited and other job portal sites so that you do not miss any upcoming opportunity.

Website of Sid Farm Private Limited:-www.sidsfarm.com.

You will get stipend of Rs.6000 per month and the duration of the Internship would be of 3 months.

You will also get the benefit of Certificate, Letter of recommendation and Job offer on the successful completion of the Internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?