25th July 2019, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Durant of Human Resources internship in Religare Health Insurance Company Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to do an internship related to Human Resources in Religare Health Insurance Company Limited. I want to know about the duration of this internship. Can you please let me know about the duration?

28th July 2019, 02:00 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Durant of Human Resources internship in Religare Health Insurance Company Limited?

Religare Health Insurance Company Limited is offering 2 months duration of Human Resources internship. There are total number of 3 positions available for Human Resources internship in Religare Health Insurance Company Limited. Interested and eligible candidates can apply by 7 August 2019 for Human Resources internship in Religare Health Insurance Company Limited.

Candidates can also visit the official website for details;
http://www.religarehealthinsurance.com
28th July 2019, 07:06 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Durant of Human Resources internship in Religare Health Insurance Company Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to do an internship related to Human Resources in Religare Health Insurance Company Limited. I want to know about the duration of this internship. Can you please let me know about the duration?
The duration of the Human Resources internship in Religare Health Insurance Company Limited is for two years full time. Interested candidates can directly visit the below address on before 07/08/2019. Selected Interns can get a stipend of Rs. 3,000 per month.

Religare Health Insurance Company Limited
Vipul Tech Square, Tower C, 3rd Floor,
Sector – 43, Golf Course Road, Gurgaon - 122009
Official website -> Click Here !!
29th July 2019, 12:56 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Duration of Human Resources internship in Religare Health Insurance Company Limited is 2 months.

Last date to apply for this internship is 07 August 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?