25th July 2019, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Human Resources internship in Religare Health Insurance Company Limited?

Dear friends, I need to know about the essential documents which are required for applying an internship in Religare Health Insurance Company Limited. I came to know that this company is offering this internship. So, please let me know about the essential documents to apply.

28th July 2019, 01:55 PM
pagolworld

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Human Resources internship in Religare Health Insurance Company Limited?

Documents required:--

Graduated Degree.

Good communication skills.

Address Proof.

Id proof.

Updated Resume.
28th July 2019, 02:07 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Human Resources internship in Religare Health Insurance Company Limited?

Religare Health Insurance Company Limited offering Human Resources internship. Duration of the internship is of 2 months. Eligible candidates have to bring the essential documents to attend the interview as given below;

A copy of latest and updated resume,

Mark sheet of 10th,

Mark sheet of 12th,

Mark sheet of UG/PG,

Certificates,

Passport photos,

Photo ID proof issued by government of India such as (Passport/Voter ID card/Aadhar card etc.),

Experience letter (if any)
28th July 2019, 04:12 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I need to know about the essential documents which are required for applying an internship in Religare Health Insurance Company Limited. I came to know that this company is offering this internship. So, please let me know about the essential documents to apply.

Religare Health Insurance Company Limited - Documents required to apply for the Human Resources internship are given below:

Curriculum Vitae

Application Form

Covering Letter

No Objection Certificate

Educational Certificates and Mark Sheet – Copies

Experience Certificate

Passport size Photograph
28th July 2019, 07:22 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Documents required to apply for Human Resources internship in Religare Health Insurance Company Limited;

1) Educational qualification certificate
2) Recommendation certification from your college.
3) Updated resume

Interested candidate can mail there resume at [email protected]
Official website -> Click Here !!
29th July 2019, 01:01 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Below documents are required for applying Human Resources internship in Religare Health Insurance Company Limited.

1. Original and photocopy of Mark sheet for 10th, 12th and Graduation.

2. Original and photocopy of any government ID proof like Aadhar card or Voter card or Passport.

3. Recent passport size colored photograph.

4. Updated resume.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?