25th July 2019, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for Human Resources internship in Religare Health Insurance Company Limited?

Hello Sir, I want to apply for Human Resources internship which is available in Religare Health Insurance Company Limited. I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required for applying such internship over there.

28th July 2019, 02:44 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Human Resources internship in Religare Health Insurance Company Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I want to apply for Human Resources internship which is available in Religare Health Insurance Company Limited. I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required for applying such internship over there.
Yes, the candidate must have below listed skill to apply for Human Resources internship in Religare Health Insurance Company Limited,

1) The candidate should be confident, self-initiator with good communication.
2) The candidate should be have convincing and negotiation skills
3) The candidate must be Good with computers and internet (social media, search etc)

Official website -> Click Here!!
3rd August 2019, 08:17 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Human Resources internship in Religare Health Insurance Company Limited?

Skills required to apply for Human Resources internship in Religare Health Insurance Company Limited is given below :-

1)Candidates must have knowledge of Onboarding.

2)Candidates must have knowledge of Human Resources Information Software (HRIS)

3)Candidates must have knowledge of Performance management.

4)Candidates must have knowledge of Teamwork and collaboration.

5)Candidates must have knowledge of Scheduling.

6)Candidates must have knowledge of Customer service.

7)Candidates must have knowledge of Project management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?