9th August 2018, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Acuite Ratings & Research Sales Business Development Internship?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Acuite Ratings & Research? I came to know that this company is providing Sales Business Development Internship. So, I want to know about the duration of this Internship.

23rd August 2018, 05:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Acuite Ratings & Research Sales Business Development Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Acuite Ratings & Research? I came to know that this company is providing Sales Business Development Internship. So, I want to know about the duration of this Internship.

Duration of the Acuite Ratings & Research Sales Business Development internship is 6 months. There are 15 Sales Business Development internship positions available in Acuite Ratings & Research. It is a full time (in-office) internship. Candidates with sales skills are preferred for the Sales Business Development internship. Candidates can start the internship between 8th August, 2018 and 7th September, 2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?