24th November 2018, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Beautex Industries Private Limited Sales Coordination Internship?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Beautex Industries Private Limited Sales Coordination Internship. But I don’t know about the duration of this Internship program. Can you please let me know about the duration of this Sales Coordination Internship?

29th November 2018, 03:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Beautex Industries Private Limited Sales Coordination Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Beautex Industries Private Limited Sales Coordination Internship. But I don’t know about the duration of this Internship program. Can you please let me know about the duration of this Sales Coordination Internship?

Duration of the Sales Coordination internship in Beautex Industries Private Limited is 6 months. Selected candidates can get around Rs 15,000 per month for the Sales Coordination internship in Beautex Industries Private Limited. Those candidates who have skills in MS-Office, MS-Excel and English proficiency (spoken) skills are preferred for the Sales Coordination internship in Beautex Industries Private Limited. Candidates from the Mumbai and neighboring cities are preferred for the Sales Coordination internship in Beautex Industries Private Limited.
29th November 2018, 08:40 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Beautex Industries Private Limited Sales Coordination Internship?

Beautex Industries Private Limited offers *Sales Coordination Internship for duration of 6 months. Candidates must be full time interns to be eligible for this internship. Candidates with skilled in MS-Office, MS-Excel*are preferred for this internship. Candidates must be from Mumbai and neighboring cities to be eligible. Candidates can start the internship between 23rd November 2018 and 23rd December 2018. Last date to apply for internship is 10th December 2018.
31st August 2021, 03:14 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 15,000/- per month for Beautex Industries Private Limited Sales Coordination Internship.

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?