24th November 2018, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Navaratan Technologies Private Limited AWS DevOps Internship?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Navaratan Technologies Private Limited? I came to know that this company is providing AWS DevOps Internship. So, I want to know about the duration of this Internship.

29th November 2018, 01:03 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Navaratan Technologies Private Limited AWS DevOps Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Navaratan Technologies Private Limited? I came to know that this company is providing AWS DevOps Internship. So, I want to know about the duration of this Internship.

Duration of the AWS DevOps internship in Navaratan Technologies Private Limited is 2 months. There are 4 AWS DevOps internship positions available in Navaratan Technologies Private Limited. Candidates with skills in MySQL, JavaScript, AngularJS, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Angular 2.0, ReactJS and TypeScript are eligible to apply for the AWS DevOps internship in Navaratan Technologies Private Limited. Selected interns can get around Rs 15,000 per month as a stipend for the AWS DevOps internship in Navaratan Technologies Private Limited.
29th November 2018, 08:45 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Navaratan Technologies Private Limited AWS DevOps Internship?

Navaratan Technologies Private Limited does offer AWS DevOps Internship for duration of 2 months. Candidates who are available for full time (in-office) internship are eligible. Candidates must be skilled in MySQL, JavaScript, AngularJS, Amazon Web Services (AWS), ReactJS, Angular 2.0 and TypeScript to be eligible. Eligible candidates can apply by 7th December 2018.

Navaratan Technologies Private Limited website is;http://www.navtech.io/
31st August 2021, 02:01 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 15,000/- per month for Navaratan Technologies Private Limited AWS DevOps Internship.

Duration 2 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?