31st July 2019, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Digital Marketing Internship in Interpret Media Mumbai?

I am looking forward to apply for an internship of Digital Marketing in Interpret Media Mumbai. I would like to know about the duration of this internship. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the duration?

3rd August 2019, 03:17 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Digital Marketing Internship in Interpret Media Mumbai?

The duration of the Digital Marketing Interns in Interpret Media Mumbai would be of 4 months.

The stipend offered to Digital Marketing Interns in Interpret Media Mumbai would be from Rs.5,000 per month to Rs.8,000 per month.

You can visit the website https://www.interpretmedia.in/ for more information.
3rd August 2019, 07:31 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The duration of the Digital Marketing Internship in Interpret Media Mumbai would be of 3 months with full time in office Training.

The last date to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in Interpret Media Mumbai is 14th August 2019.

For more information visit on https://www.interpretmedia.in/
3rd August 2019, 11:27 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The duration of Digital Marketing Internship in Interpret Media, Mumbai is 4 months duration. The candidate having skills of Social Media Marketing, Google Adwords, English Proficiency both spoken and written are eligible to apply for this internship.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.interpretmedia.in
4th August 2019, 12:33 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Duration of Digital Marketing Internship at Interpret Media in Mumbai is 3 months.

You will get around Rs. 7,000/- to Rs. 12,000/- per month as Digital Marketing Interns at Interpret Media in Mumbai.

Last date to apply for this internship is 16 August 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?