24th May 2016, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for an Internship in ECIL for ECE 4th year student?

Respected Sir,
I am studying in B.E. in Electronics and Communication Engineering. I am in my 4th year and I want to do an Internship in ECIL. But as a 4th year student can I do Internship in ECIL? What are the requirements to do Internship in ECIL?

Related Questions:
25th May 2016, 07:35 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for an Internship in ECIL for ECE 4th year student?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for Internship in ECIL for ECE 4th year Candidates:

Yes, you are certainly eligible to apply for ECIL Internship being 4th year B.Tech (ECE) candidate. The minimum eligibility criteria required to do Internship in ECIL is given below.

>> Candidates must have completed or pursuing B.E/ B.Tech in the concerned discipline in order to be eligible.

>> As you are pursuing final year of B.Tech, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to do Internship in ECIL.

>> I suggest you to contact the HR Department of ECIL to get Internship Application Form and get permission from Assistant Manager or General Manager of ECIL in order to go ahead.
10th January 2018, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for an Internship in ECIL for ECE 4th year student?

Sir I got permission to do internship in ECIL. Whether I have to bring any permission letter from college??
6th February 2018, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir I AM studying b.tech 4 year 2018 year, when can I have to apply for internship in ecil?
4th August 2019, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, Now I am studying in B.E 3rd year in Electronics and Telecommunication. Can I apply for internship in ECIL and how to apply for internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?