12th December 2016, 03:36 PM
Ratananuj1992

What is the procedure to apply for Internship in Hindu Rao Hospital, Delhi?

Respected Sir, I want to do Internship from Hindu Rao Hospital so I want to know what is the procedure to apply for Internship in Hindu Rao Hospital, Delhi? Please answer as soon as possible.

31st December 2016, 01:14 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for Internship in Hindu Rao Hospital, Delhi?

In order to apply for internship in Hindu Rao Hospital, Delhi at first you have to contact the authorities and investigate whether there are any seats available or not. If its available then you have to get the application form and submit it with the required documents or if you have any contact there then it would be more helpful for you. Now you have to follow the further details which are provided by the authorities and therefore, if they finds you eligible then you will be allowed to get the internship.
24th September 2018, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for Internship in Hindu Rao Hospital, Delhi?

I wanted to know about government dental colleges that offer internship in Delhi .
11th September 2019, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Is the internship list out at Nair dental college as i had applied fr same this year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?