28th June 2019, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Ruby On Rails Development Interns in Limeroad?

Hello everyone, I am planning to do an Internship related to Ruby On Rails Development in Limeroad. So, I would like to know about the stipend which is offered by this company for this kind of Internship. Please tell me about the stipend asap.

29th June 2019, 12:59 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Ruby On Rails Development Interns in Limeroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am planning to do an Internship related to Ruby On Rails Development in Limeroad. So, I would like to know about the stipend which is offered by this company for this kind of Internship. Please tell me about the stipend asap.

LimeRoad offers Rs 25,000 per month as a stipend for the Ruby On Rails Development internship.
Duration of the Ruby On Rails Development internship is 6 months in LimeRoad. Candidates from Gurgaon and neighboring cities and with suitable interests and skills are eligible to apply for the Ruby On Rails Development internship on LimeRoad. There is only one Ruby On Rails Development internship vacancy available in LimeRoad.
29th June 2019, 01:10 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Ruby On Rails Development Interns in Limeroad?

You may expect a Stipend of Rs. 25,000/- per month as Ruby On Rails Development Internship in Limeroad.

Duration of this Internship is 6 months.

Please check below website to know more about this internship.
https://www.limeroad.com/
29th June 2019, 05:16 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The stipend that would be offered to the candidates selected for Ruby On Rails Development Internship in Limeroad is Rs.25,000 per month.

The Ruby On Rails Development Internship in Limeroad would be of 6 months duration.

You can check the website https://www.limeroad.com/ for details.
29th June 2019, 06:21 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

In order to join as Ruby On Rails Development Intern in Limeroad, candidates can get Rs. 25,000/- per month as stipend.
Candidates from Gurgaon and neighboring cities only are eligible to apply for Ruby On Rails Development Internship in Limeroad.
Duration of Ruby On Rails Development Internship in Limeroad is available for duration of 6 months.

Candidates can visit the official website given below for details;
http://www.limeroad.com
29th June 2019, 07:39 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The candidates selected for Ruby On Rails Development Internship in Limeroad will get stipend of Rs.25,000 per month.

Duration of the Ruby On Rails Development Internship in lime road is of 6 months.

For more information visit on (http://www.limeroad.com)
29th June 2019, 07:40 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The stipend which is offered to Ruby On Rails Development Internship at Limeroad is around Rs.25000 per month for the 6 months duration.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.limeroad.com
30th June 2019, 10:58 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Those who selected as a Ruby On Rails Development Intern at Limeroad can expect Rs.25,000 per month. The candidate required to work as a Ruby On Rails Development Intern for at least six month of period. For more details about the Ruby On Rails Development Internship at Limeroad please visit the official website -> Click Here !!
19th August 2021, 01:09 PM
Alvia Khan

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 25,000/- per month offered to Ruby On Rails Development interns in Limeroad

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?