10th October 2018, 03:44 AM
Unregistered

Skills required to become Human Resources Intern in Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail?

Respected Sir, I am interested to apply for Human Resources Internship in Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail. I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required to become such Intern in this company. Please help me to know about the skills asap. Thank you!

16th October 2018, 06:28 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become Human Resources Intern in Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail?

Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail does offer 3 months duration of internship for Human Resources interns. Candidates must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible. Candidates with skilled in MS-Word and MS-Excel* are preferred for internship. Number of positions available for this internship is 10. Last date to apply for same is 33 October 2018.
16th October 2018, 04:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become Human Resources Intern in Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am interested to apply for Human Resources Internship in Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail. I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required to become such Intern in this company. Please help me to know about the skills asap. Thank you!

Human Resources students with MS-Word and MS-Excel skills are preferred for the Human Resources Internship in Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail. They should be willing to do the internship, full time (in office) for the duration of 3 months. Selected interns can get Rs 7,500 per month as a stipend for the Human Resources Internship in Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail. There are 10 Human Resources Internship positions available in the Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail. Students with relevant skills and interests can apply for the Human Resources Internship in Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?